What is a CSA? - Community supported agriculture (CSA) allows consumers to receive fresh local produce, meats and other goods. When you become a member of a CSA you receive a "share" of the local products offered... in this case, fantastic bread made with local ingredients, from local and regional farms.
How does my CSA work?
- Sign up by clicking on the button below and mail a check to Brynne's Bread, 680 Spencer Rd. Oakham, MA 01068.
- Once you are signed up, you will receive a confirmation email and a welcome (just so you know your membership in the CSA has been completed).
- From that point on, an email will be sent one week prior to pick up. You will be able to choose your breads and desserts using a simple online form.
- There will be four bread options and two dessert options for each share. You are able to select two different/same types of breads and either a combo of different desserts or one single dessert option. There is also the option for a bread only share.
- Pick up will be on Wednesdays at your chosen location.
- Please email me on Tuesday if you are unable to make the pickup. We will be able to make other arrangements to ensure that you get your share.
Breads and Desserts You Can Expect to Find in Your Share
Focaccia Cinnamon Raisin Cinnamon Rolls
Oatmeal 7 Grain Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Whole Wheat Challah Brownies
Vermont Cheddar Maple Pecan Raspberry Bars
Firehouse Pumpernickel Muffins
Brewer’s Bread Marbled Rye Cookies
Sunflower Seed Brioche (Raspberry or Apple) Scones
Cinnamon Swirl Cranberry Oatmeal Flourless Chocolate Cake
Bread and Dessert Shares - $19 / share
Option 1 (5 shares)- Pick up once per month between January and May (Pick up will be the 2nd Wednesday of each month). You will have a total of 5 shares. Total cost is $95
Option 2 (10 shares) - Pick up twice per month between January and May (Pick up will be the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month). You will have a total of 10 shares. Total cost is $190
Bread Only Shares - $ 12/ share
Option 4 (5 shares)- Pick up once per month between November and May (Pick up will be the 2nd Wednesday of each month). You will have a total of 5 shares. Total cost is $60
Option 5 (10 shares) - Pick up twice per month between November and May (Pick up will be the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month). You will have a total of 10 shares. Total cost is $120
Pick up locations:
Fobes Library Oakham MA 10:30am-7:30pm
Tip Top Country Store Brookfield, MA 10 am-7:30pm
CTMS (staff only) see Chris Stark
Chestnut Farms Hardwick, MA 3:00pm-6:00pm ***First Wednesday of each month***
Leia Roberts (West Boylston and Princeton locations)
West Brookfield Elementary (for staff only)
Timberyard Brewery 5-8pm
*** If you wish to coordinate a pick up for several people in a different location, please let me know so we can work it out.
Pick Up Locations for the CSA (Click on the Markers to Get Directions)
Frequently Asked Questions About the CSA
What happens when I can’t make it to pick up my share?
Notification 24 hours in advance is greatly appreciated, and we can make other arrangements for pick up. If the share is not picked up and no notification is given, the share will be placed in freezer and be available during the following pick up.
When do I get to choose what kind of bread I want?
An email will be sent out with four different bread options and dessert options (if you are getting a bread and dessert share). Please choose two breads and respond by deadline on the form. If no choice is made, then it will default to baker’s choice.
What if have I food allergies?
Please check my website for each bread description to see what ingredients are included. If you need any clarification, please not hesitate to contact me.
Any other questions, please never hesitate to contact me by email at email@example.com or by
phone at (978)413-3279